ETA is seeking a Technical Director to supervise work activities of multiple technical resources including Technical Team Leads, Architects, and Developers.
This resource will participate in and provide oversight to IT projects, including such activities as collaborating with the client in developing business cases, defining business and/or technical requirements, and assisting with the preparation of detailed plans and schedules.
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong understanding of JS, React, Hapi, Express, Node, PostreSQL, Kafka/Kinesis
- Understands different programming languages and ability to solve problems in coding, testing and deployment
- Possesses good knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements
- Experience in troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements
- 6+ years of experience managing technical teams
- Promotes and coordinates technical knowledge harvesting within the organization
- Tracks and identifies new opportunities to improve our methodology and training offerings
- Ability to communicate effectively with teams and clients
- Understand project requirements and coordinate with project management to allocate resources where needed
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution
- Assists in strategic sales efforts from a technical perspective
- Identifies reusable code required for our code library and ensures the high quality creation of the code
- Communicates and enforces coding standards