We are seeking a DevOps leader to manage and mentor a growing and extremely talented DevOps team to help deliver modern solutions.
This person will participate and drive infrastructure provisioning, configuration management, application/infrastructure monitoring, and containerization. This resource should be comfortable automating tasks and has experience running large scale, high traffic applications inside the largest cloud service providers.
2+ years managing/architecting software infrastructure
Experience with AWS ecosystem for management of infrastructure (multiple environments, security groups, VPCs, ingress/egress rules, etc.)
Experience with Docker toolset
Designing and developing scripts/tools for Continuous Integration Continuous Deployments
Experience with IaaS and PaaS automation through Puppet, Ansible, Chef, or Salt
Ability to manage the build and deployment of web applications to multiple (dev/test/prod) environments
A working understanding of code and script (Node, Python, and/or Ruby) Experience with Git
- Experience with EC2 on AWS
- Docker Containers
- Experience with Docker Trusted Registry, Universal Control Plan, Content Trust
- Experience with Linux-based Virtual Machine Managers (VMMs) (KVM, QEMU, etc.) or Hypervisors (VMware, Xen, etc.)
- Experience with Shell scripting
- Background in network or storage design and administration